»Ê¼Ò»ªÈË

XClose

UCL 2034

Home
Menu

Integration of research and education

Objectives relating to this principal theme:

• attract, recruit and retain a diverse community of committed, engaged and intellectually curious students who will become our lifelong partners in proactively creating a truly great university
  • innovate and improve our research-based educational provision to create a learning culture and curriculum structures that develop and foster critical independent thinking that is radical and disruptive, and contributes to problem solving
  • ensure that our students, at every level (UG, PGT and PGR), feel that they are a key and integral part of our university community, and that their opinions and suggestions are valued and acted upon, as full partners in the future of UCL
  • achieve high levels of student satisfaction in the National Student Survey and International Barometer, placing us in the top quartile of performance of Russell Group universities
  • ensure that the specific needs of PGT and PGR students are understood and addressed, such that we develop a global reputation for excellence in postgraduate education
  • ensure that we understand and address the specific needs of all our international students, support them fully and help them to integrate into the unique experience that is UCL
  • develop world-class physical facilities for study and learning
  • become a world leader in the use of technology to enhance the student experience and the quality of learning
  • develop a transformational skills, training, work placement and entrepreneurship agenda to ensure that »Ê¼Ò»ªÈË students are prepared to take an active role in contributing positively to global society and are the most sought after by employers.